Wednesday 27 January 2016

I can't believe that I'm missing my beloved Clandestine Cake Club meeting tonight. All because of this sodding gallstone. I'm having to be on a strictly low fat diet still. Life is so bland without cake đŸ˜©
On a better note, I'm now back to being able to do my DDPYoga workouts, which I started again yesterday. I'm still in pain & have some heavy duty painkillers, so I have to take it easy but at least the antibiotics have finished.

I have taken some more measurements tonight, which show I have minimal size loss but I suppose that's better than nothing.

Chest below bust 91.5cm
Chest over bust 111.5cm
Waist 109.5cm
Hips 112cm

I treated myself to a haircut yesterday & coloured it today, so I'm just waiting for the usual streaks of hair dye to run down my face after a good workout.





No comments:

Post a Comment