Tuesday 8 December 2015

As per usual on my journey to lose weight, I have gained 3lbs this week. In the past this would have really annoyed and/or upset me but I'm used to that crap now. My body is seriously screwed up when it comes to losing weight. I have PCOS, an underactive thyroid & I'm on medication (Gabapentin) that causes weight gain in many people.

I have eaten some "treats" this week but I have also been pretty active. I'm currently doing a DDPYoga Advent Challenge, which is where we do a workout per day from the DDPYoga beginner or advanced DVDs. Each day is drawn at random for the workouts. So far I have done:
Stand Up! - 30 mins
Energy! - 21 mins 
Red Hot Core - 12 mins (of abdominal hell)
Fat Burner 24 mins
Red Hot Core - 12 mins
Double Black Diamond - 1 hour 5 mins 

You may have noticed that there are only 6 workouts listed & that we are on day 8 of the challenge. That is because I had 2 days of absolute horrendous pain due to a fibro flare up, which may have been triggered by me pushing my body too far when working out every day & also that I had my flu vaccination done the day before too.
Tonight the workout set is either Below The Belt or Energy! plus I could add on Wake Up if I want to. I haven't decided on what I'm going to do yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment