Friday 4 December 2015

Well my plan of doing the DDPYoga advent challenge started well. I started on December 1st by doing Stand Up! workout & on December 2nd the workout of the day was Energy! I decided to add on a Red Hot Core workout, as I felt that I could get away with another 12 minutes on top of the 21+ minutes that I had already done.
I don't know if it was just me overdoing the workouts on Weds night or a combination of my body reacting to the Flu jab that I had on Weds too. Either way, I was in absolute agony for most of the night & all day Thursday with a huge fibro flare up. So I had to miss out on last night's workout, which was a choice of either Below the Belt or Stand Up!
I'm still in a whole world of pain but I know that I will lose motivation in this challenge if I don't do a workout tonight. The workout that has been set is Fat Burner, so that's a pretty good one to do for people of all levels.

I'm going to be sorting out some more photos for my DDPYoga Now app, so I will share them on here afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment