Tuesday 1 December 2015

So here I am, one week in to my journey. I must admit that I haven't done any exercise this week but I have been trying to cut down on my junk food addiction. I had a wonderful strawberry & cream mille-feuille cake/pastry item yesterday as a treat.
The good news is that I have gone down from 214.8lbs to 212.4lbs in a week (yay!) despite my cake yumminess yesterday.
Today, Grant & I start on our DDPYoga Advent Challenge, which one of our DDPYoga family created on Facebook. Each day from December 1st to December 24th we will have a randomly drawn workout to do for the day. Today's challenge is (beginner) 'Red Hot Core', which at 12 minutes long seems an easy choice but its certainly not lol. The other choice is (intermediate) 'Stand Up' which is quite a challenge of a workout.
I'm not sure which one I'm going to do yet, as we shall be doing our workouts after the kids have gone to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment