Thursday 31 December 2015

I'm slightly later than I expected to post this blog entry as it has been total chaos here. The run up to Christmas was hectic & I have been in a hell of a lot of pain, so I have not been able to do many workouts. I have now got the DDPYOGA NOW app now running on my iPhone & iPad & there are some great updated workouts on there. You can find out about this on https://www.ddpyoganow.com The cost of the app is $8.99 per month but it has been worked out to cost about 30 cents (whatever that is in GBP) per day, so for me it works out much better than paying out over £5 per week for Weight Watchers (which did absolutely nothing for me) or Slimming World (which worked for a bit then tailed off). 
I have done a fair few diets in my 40 years of life & tried numerous slimming aids. The best one I ever had was a drug that was prescribed for me by my GP, which was Reductil. I lost over 2 stone in weight as it curbed my appetite but it was sadly withdrawn from the drug licensing due to some people getting nasty side effects. I'm still not fully in the mindset for eating super healthily at the moment, as I love food so much. I used to be a chef, so eating yummy foods started my ever increasing weight gain. Its true what they say, never trust a skinny chef, as they obviously don't have the same love of food as the rest of us ;)

Anyway, time to confess what my weight has been up to. I weighed myself on Tuesday 29th December & my weight is 213.4lbs. I can't remember what my last weigh check-in was, so I'm hoping that I have lost some.

Grant & I are planning on doing 2 DDPYOGA workouts tonight, as we want to end the year 2015 in the manner that we started the year in. We did a workout just after midnight on 31st December/1st January, so we will do one workout before midnight & one workout just after midnight, to ring in the new year.

I shall hopefully find a way of putting my starting-point photos on here soon, as I'm not very technically minded & I keep forgetting to try putting them on.

No comments:

Post a Comment