Wednesday 16 December 2015

I have to be honest here & admit that I have only done 2 and a bit workouts in the last week. I have been struggling badly with pain & I have an added new complication of water retention causing my feet to swell up. I think it may be down to the gabapentin medication that I have been taking for a while, so I have an appointment to talk to my doctor about this next week. I'm constantly exhausted too which may be down to the gabapentin or it may be to do with my underactive thyroid.

The DDPYoga workouts that I have done are:
Stand Up - 30mins 16sec
Strength Builder 2.0 - 43mins 34sec
Energy 2.0 - incomplete

On the positive side of things, I think that my weight gain over the past couple of weeks may be down to the water retention. So once that has gone back to normal, I will be happier with my weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment